Purpose: The focus of this Centre is to provide specialty care to older adults (50+) with non‐life threatening complex care needs.
Complex care includes:
- Changes in mobility or changes in memory
- Increasing challenges in managing day-to-day activities
- Increased difficulty coping with life’s events
- Increasing unstable chronic health conditions e.g. COPD
This specialty care is designed to be a form of support that bridges the transition from the hospital to home and to support patients dealing with one or a combination of the following issues: multiple chronic conditions; mental health issues; medication‐related problems; and social vulnerability.
The Community Health Centre is not a family physician clinic or walk‐in clinic. To access services, please contact your family physician for a referral.
Note: A portion of daily appointments are reserved for anyone requiring rapid access to services based on their complex care needs.
- In‐depth medical assessments
- Chronic disease management and treatment
- Physiotherapy and occupational therapy
- Support from Community Mental Health Nurses (onsite) and social worker home visits
- Help navigating the health and social services systems
- Home Care (mobile)
- Community paramedicine (mobile)
Clinics – offered on a rotating basis
Dental screening and referral
Home Care (mobile)
Stroke care follow-up (upon referral)
Community Health Centre at Market Mall Unit #55, Market Mall
2325 Preston Avenue South
Saskatoon, SK S7J 2G2
Located in mall, near parkade stairwell and elevator
Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Daily, including statutory holidays CHCMarketMall@saskhealthauthority.ca
Download Connected Care ‐ Community Health Centre at Market Mall Fact Sheet produced by the Saskatchewan Health Authority