Looking for the perfect gift for friend, family member or that person who is hard to shop for 55 + ? Consider giving a gift of membership with the Saskatoon Council on Aging.
For only $25 per year [$35 for couples], full members receive the following benefits:
- News and updates that matter to you with our newsletters and monthly eNews
- Opportunities to learn, meet others, get active and have fun
- A voice among over 2500 members
- Discounts for services with our participating partners – Bourassa & Associates Rehabilitation Centre, YWCA & YMCA Read more….
- Full Members receive 10% discount on select courses/programs AND early bird registration.
- A vote at our Annual General Meeting held in May
- An opportunity to help us continue to build a better future for older adults
- NEW Membership Level – Family/Couple Full Membership – Join as a couple and receive full membership benefits for a reduced rate of $35.
Memberships are renewed annually – April 1.
Individuals 90 years of age and up are exempt from membership fees and receive all full benefits.
Membership fees may be paid:
1. In person at our office Saskatoon Field House, 2020 College Drive (cash, cheque or credit card)
2. Pay with credit card: phone our office 306-652-2255
3. Send cheques by mail:
Saskatoon Council on Aging, 2020 College Drive, Saskatoon, S7N 2W4