Did you know? Growing older can be the best time of your life.
The key to aging well is staying active, engaged and informed. The Saskatoon Council on Aging [SCOA] is a non-profit organization that promotes positive aging for all in an age-friendly community.
Our programs and services can help you feel great, as you grow older –
Stay active, engaged and informed with us!
5 Great reasons to be a full member!
1. Access learning, fitness and social opportunities for older adults
- Keep your mind active: SCOA offers technology classes, crafts, Life skills workshops
- Keep your body active: The SCOA Globe Walkis a free monthly fitness challenge – Join a team, stay fit and have fun!
- Social activities promote health and well-being: Seniors Neighbourhood Hub Clubs, are free monthly socials – now in 5 locations city wide!
2. Stay informed with information that matters to you! You receive…
- The latest happenings and community events delivered right to your
inbox with a monthly eNews
- Coming of Age newsletter with useful articles, classes & programs for seniors and news
4. You have a vote at our annual general meeting and learn more about your community
5. You help us build an age-friendly communitywhere older adults are valued and included
Make your voice heard – Be part of a friendly, growing community of older adults [3600+]
You can help us build a better future with older adults –
Become a member today!
Single memberships $25/Couples $35/Corporate $250/Nonprofit $25/Associate Free
Memberships renewed yearly [April 1 to March 31]
Phone 306.652.2255 to pay with credit card
Sign up online scoa.ca
Visit our office 2020 College Drive[ Field House ]